Support for schools with NQTs
Our Appropriate Body provides an NQT induction package for only £330 per NQT per academic year.
This package also includes training for your school's NQT tutors and mentors.
Our Statutory NQT Induction Manager has over 8 years' experience, and is available to contact by phone or email 5 days a week for support and guidance - in school holiday time too!
What's included for the school
- NQT registration and accreditation administration.
- A toolkit to help track NQT progress throughout induction.
- Quality assurance of statutory assessment forms.
- Visits to quality assure processes and allow good practice to be shared.
- An experienced NQT Induction Manager, offering support by phone or email 5 days a week for support and guidance (in school holiday time too).
- Support and guidance during Back on Track process when required.
- Cost can be broken down to just £110 per NQT per term.
What's included for the NQT induction tutors & mentors
CPD training 4 times a year, in June, September, November and January covering:
- How to complete assessment forms.
- Effective monitoring of NQT performance.
- The appropriate range of interventions to support NQTs in improving areas of their practice.
- Help and guidance around the Back on Track process.
What's included for the NQTs
- Welcome event where they can meet our team and other NQTs.
- Guidance on how to track and log their own progress.
- A named contact who they can talk confidentially to about their induction programme.
- Experience arranged in alternative school setting when NQTs need time to observe lessons outside their own school.
Why choose us as your Appropriate Body?
We are a long-established provider, with expertise stretching back over 8 years.
Our NQT Induction Manager is available to contact throughout the calendar year.
Our QA team includes SLEs from primary, secondary and special schools, as well as retired headteachers and deputy headteachers, offering years of experience.
Our Director has experience of chairing meetings about NQT performance with schools and has built up excellent relationships with both headteachers and the unions. We also have a fully qualified HR Consultant providing advice, who can attend these meetings when necessary.
To find out more please contact our team on 0114 235 7980 or email them now.