Annual accounts for the last three financial years ending 31 August:
- Annual report and accounts for the 2021-22 academic year
- Annual report and accounts for the 2020-21 academic year
- Annual report and accounts for the 2019-20 academic year
Relevant funding agreements:
- Master Funding Agreement for Chorus Trust (2016)
- Deed of Variation to the Master Funding Agreement (2018)
- Funding Agreement for Silverdale School (2016)
- Funding Agreement for Westfield School (2018)
- Funding Agreement for Hope Valley College (2019)
- Funding Agreement for Malin Bridge School (2022)
- Funding Agreement for Eckington School (2023)
Trade union facilities time:
We are required to publish information in respect of employees who are relevant Trade Union Officials annually under the Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017, which came into force on 1 April 2017.
We are required to publish information in respect of employees whose benefits exceed £100,000.
Gender Pay report:
We are required to publish information about the differences in average earnings between men and women. It is the difference between the hourly rates of pay of full pay on a mean (average) and median (middle) basis. Gender pay is not the same as equal pay reporting. We are an equal pay employer and ensure our pay is fair at every level.
Payment Practices report:
It is a statutory requirement for us to prepare a Payment Practices report. The latest report is available below:
- Payment Practices Report Sept 2022 - Feb 2023
- Payment Practices Report Sept 2021 - Aug 2022
- Payment Practices Report Sept 2020 - Aug 2021
Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR)
We are required to publish energy and carbon disclosures in our audited accounts under the The Companies (Directors' Report) and Limited Liability Partnerships (Energy and Carbon Report) Regulations 2018 (the 2018 Regulations). The 2018 Regulations are designed to increase awareness of energy costs within organisations, provide them with data to inform adoption of energy efficiency measures and to help them to reduce their impact on climate change.